This past week Hannah and I got to go to Lake Lure, NC to get away for a while. It was so nice to see friends of the ministry and also my brother who came along. He has never seen Hannah and it was so much fun watching him interact with her. He is going to make a great father some day as he did everything to help me with her. There is something so refreshing about being up in the mountains. I could look out at where we stayed and see the Lord all around. Things have been the hardest they have ever been lately, but I know God is in control. I have had to lean on the Lord and He has tested my faith greatly this past couple of weeks. Oh how we never know what is going to come our way, but the Lord knows all. Thank you God for being my strength when I have been weak. Here are some pics of our trip and also me at 5 months. There is also a video of Hannah playing the piano singing her favorite song "twinkle twinkle". She loves music and anything involved with playing instruments and singing. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl yet?
Post a Comment